Thursday, February 16, 2012

Google Santorum for Frothy Mixture of Lube and Fecal Matter results


I really can't add anything to this fact. Because it is simply a fact. The top result search for google searching Santorum, as in Rick Santorum, the GOP presidential candidate is this:


santorum (san-TOR-um) n.

1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter

that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.


Google never lies.


All I can really say is that back in 2003 during a 6 month trip to England, I remember having to explain our country's reasons for electing GW Bush over and over. That in itself was a mind bending and shameful task. But, if Rick Santorum gets elected as our Prez, I will have no other choice but to say that our right wing republicans are REALLY into some dirty messy anal sex. Google it yourself!

I'm not sure what the reaction will be from people abroad, or how many people approve a president of the USA with these moral standards, but I can be certain of one thing: Right-wing Christian virginity shall always remain in tact as long as it is addressed with Santorum decorum. I can only assume a sponsorship from the Depends diaper company is behind his push for election.


stay tuned for more from

your friendly cyberhood

Uncle Samurai



And of course, a proper shout out to DAN SAVAGE for his amazing work...

No comments: