Thursday, June 23, 2011

Right About Now

In this crazy world of narcissists and high tech vanity tools, it's too easy to get caught up in your own stress bubble. Twitter, Facebook and the whole lot of virtual soap boxes allows one to be overt about introspection. And I don't know about y'all, but that sounds fucking insane to me. Especially at the pace and speed of it all.
I was caught up in that same bubble the other day. Then I watched Katt Williams break it down. I laughed.
The bubble popped. I wrote this tune. And now I'm sharing it with all of you.
Sometimes I just want a song to sit on your shoulder like a little bluebird...when we forget what it is we might be taking for granted in this short trip called life.

your friendly cyberhood

1 comment:

Love Finds You said...

Well said, by you and Katt.