Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Pole-2

Blog Pole : a view on the comments I find on various news articles.

Sfgate.com has a story about Obamas stance on same-sex marriage...

I think Obama is so happy with his wife that he could care less WHO gets married. It worked for him. What's always WAY more interesting than stories like this...the comments. Located at the end of the article. Notice the thumbs up icons? It's fun...

If you start with page 1 and flip through them, you will see the 'types' of people that we live with. My comment is on page 44 at the bottom. I will soon write a book on the commentary, as it will give me more insight to who America is as an audience. I am finding out that America is changing alot. In all kinds of ways. Her birthday is coming up and I just wanna say that I'm proud to be a Black and Japanese American. And if you have anything funnier than the derogatory hybrid terms ' Sword-chucker' or 'car thief who can't drive'....

...please feel free to log in and comment...

:)


U.s

No comments: