Monday, August 10, 2009

Bacon Bra? BACON BRA?!!


Ok...I'm just a little disturbed by this image. Are you? At first, I wasn't.
Then...I thought back to those days when I was a child. I'm sitting in front of the TV with a half eaten sandwich, a bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal, an orange that I probably won't touch and a commercial comes on. It's Sally Struthers. She is crying. Her make up is running down her face. Then I notice the flies. And the starving Ethiopian children. Sally starts to tell me things that bring guilt to the mind of someone who might be too young to truly comprehend guilt. I run out of the room...
" MOM!" I scream. "How come Archie Bunkers daughter ate all those kids food!??!"
I didn't really watch the whole commercial. But what I do remember is that I had extra food and these kids didn't have any at all.
So now...I'm all grown up. And I work on this computer everyday. And the Huffington Post sent me an e mail update with this article about what people shouldn't really do with bacon. And the same thought came to my mind. What do the starving children think about when they see grown ups playing with their extra food? What kind of mindless dicks would publish such vain atrocity? It's like saying, " Ha ha...we have sooo much food that we can put it on my wife's tits, snap a pic and make enough adsense money to buy more food! " And did you noice she's too ugly for a face shot?

Not to mention that bacon is sacred to me. Because it tastes good. That is the only reason I love bacon. It is something that should not be messed with. This gross sense of debauchery is typical and the epitome of how Americans have simply gone to the dark side.
Swine Flu... Now I understand.

(sigh)
Ok...to take my mind off this crap....I gotta find some music.
Here is some classic Django Reinhardt to do the job:

Django Reinhardt et le Hot club de France
“Intro” (mp3)
from “Echos de France”
(Barajazz)

Your Friendly cyberhood

Uncle Samurai




No comments: