Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slow Grind

It is an era of hyper-instant-gratification. Technology has erased all my friends phone numbers from my head. WTF? I used to know them by heart. In fact, my friends use to ask me for their numbers when they were drunk. Now...it's different. Everything has sped up. Language is getting chopped into acronyms because we are too lazy to spell. I remember rotary phones. And I could probably send out 3 texts in the time that it takes the rotary dial to duh,duh,duh,duh,duh back from the number 9. But have things improved with the speed of technology? The answer is, pardon my french...fuck no they haven't. To quote Louis CK, the comedian, "Everything is amazing and nobody's happy."

So...
If you are like me and prefer quality to quantity, then this song is for you.
Because good things take time. So have patience with your Slow Grind...in this amazing era.
And good luck!


This message has been approved by
your friendly cyberhood (and sometimes vitriolic and rhetorical)
Uncle Samurai

1 comment:

Love Finds You said...

This might very well be my favorite. Don't ever stop making REAL music! There are still people out there like me who appreciate it.