Monday, May 2, 2011

A Girl Named T- Model In The Media

Local bay area Girl Named T gets pop music right.
Not only does she play all the instruments on this one, but she has managed to write a hook that gets stuck in my head all day. I mean ALL day. I have to play a Stevie Wonder song to Etch-A-Sketch it outta my brain. Do you know how hard it is to write a catchy hook and deliver it with just three musical instruments? Give it a try...I'll wait. Mind you, they are real instruments, too. And for the record, a real musical instrument is an instrument that cannot make a sound while unattended. Think about that for a minute...
Folks like Justin Bieber and Britany Spears have their songs written for them and PROGRAMMED into computer music that you can play with a push of a button.
It's kinda ridiculous.

Meanwhile here is her video.




Go leave a nice encouraging comment on her youtube...

your friendly cyberhood
Uncle Samurai

No comments: