Friday, August 8, 2008

Take it easy Blind Lemon...

I read the Blind Lemon Jefferson blog....the Fake Blind Lemon Blog, that is. He just ripped this sfgate article to pieces! It was about the Us Air Guitar contest that's goin' on in the city. It looks like fun...for them. The reward is an actual guitar, too. Which is strange, if ya ask me. Can you imagine winning a guitar and not being able to play it? Not me. 
Maybe I should enter. The prize is a new guitar and the finals are in Finland. I would LOVE to go to Finland in the summer...

(violins of imagination)

" Hi Ingrid, Oh I'm fine, How are you? Good...yeah I would love breakfast...but would you mind giving me a few minutes...I have to tell Greta and Anna that their cab is here...s'cuse me...HEY ANNA? Don't forget to grab your bikini top, too...ok I'll see y'all tonite!......what? Oh that's great...I was just thinking about cleaning the hot tub...thank you..."

Yep...I'd be exhausted. And I would have a new guitar...

N'kay...
back to work
U.s

No comments: